A little late today because, well, it’s my blog and I can be.
1. I cannot brag about Clayton’s dad skillz enough. He was a phenom with Addison for the week that he was off work, with a sensational culmination at Frozen on Ice last weekend. Apparently she loved it, especially the beginning when a mess of other Disney characters skated around, most notably “Punzel” (Rapunzel).
2. I stayed home for a date with the other man in my life.
3. Addison forgets about Asher most of the time, but every now and then we’ll get some sweet sibling action. And she always remembers to tell new people about “her baby.”
4. The Bachelorette is back!!! And based on the season teaser, so is creeper Nick V.! That’s some serious Bachelor viewing candy right there. And if those clips are for real, homegirl gets busy way before any Fantasy Suite keys are on the table. Say wha?!?!
Kaitlyn was one of my faves from The Bachelor and Britt solicited massive eye rolling for her dramatics and full face makeup while sleeping, so clearly I’m pumped for this season.
My faves after the premiere:
Le dentist (Chris)
Cutie McHaircut (Shawn)
Both of them are exponentially more attractive on the show than in these photos, btw. Not sure why ABC went with JC Penney portraits for their official cast images, but I digress.
5. I am feeling quite comfortable in my new seat on the Tampa Bay Lightning bandwagon. The Bolts are somewhere far along in the playoffs, and despite not knowing 80% of hockey rules, man are these games exciting! I certainly know how to scream and shout when that little puck hits the back of the net, so the rest seems extraneous at this point. Look at me being the thunder.