One of these days I might actually blog on a day that is not Friday. Today is not that day. While we’re enjoying pancakes and play dates, you can enjoy these little things that made me happy this week.
1. Fresh flowers in the kitchen and bathroom. I always intend to pick up flowers every week, but file that under Things That Only Happen When In-laws Come To Town.
2. When your rehab exercises are a little too close to the coloring book. “I colored the little boy blue.” Yes, yes you did.
3. I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
4. Five years (and five tax seasons) later, I’m finally getting my act together.
5. I can’t believe I haven’t shared this sooner, but my all time most favorite coffee mug ever. I received this mug as a gift for my 30th birthday last year, and the excitement has not worn off yet. When the mug is cold, the dinos are all walking around without a care in the world. (Well, that little one being pursued by the T-rex may have one concern.) Coffee goes in and bam—total extinction!
I actually love it so much I save it and only use it on Fridays…thereby confirming my absolute nerd status.