Just kickin’ it watching “Box Trolls” with the fam on this Friday evening.
1. Really wishing the Rays had scored six runs last night because ain’t nobody getting up from pretend sleeping on the couch to cook dinner tonight.
2. This week was Spirit Week at Addie’s school, and you know we are all about some costumes.
Definitely vetoed the Dolphins cheerleading outfit after their piss poor start to the season.
Around the World Day (she was a “flamingo” dancer)
3. Asher’s first dip in the pool last weekend.
His reactionary spectrum is pretty much
“I’ll allow it.” <——————————–> “I’m into it.”
Because of his general mellowness, it’s often hard to tell where he falls. From this picture, it’s unclear if it was the best or worst experience of his life.
He’s cute, so he gets a free pass on being emotionally unavailable. (Said every lead actress in a romantic comedy.)
4. Becoming best buds one elbow to the face at a time.
5. Bought some new post baby jeans (these and these) and learned the very hard way that, on me, distressed boyfriend jeans look like my boyfriend is an obese contractor morally opposed to doing laundry. Also: low rise, you’re dead to me, you foul skin squeezing confidence sucker.
GUYS. It’s not going to be 90 degrees this weekend! Watch out world, the Noas are coming out to play.